Easter is around the corner and everyone is ready to indulge and enjoy food and celebrate with family and friends.
If you are looking for an healthy paleo and vegan easter dessert option, than this carrot protein mug cake is perfect for you! It literally takes minutes to bake this cakes and the protein will keep you full while sweet spices and nuts can satisfy your sweet cravings.
And for all the cheeky ones: just add some chocolate easter eggs as topping – they go perfectly along with almond yoghurt and roasted hazelnuts!
Carrot protein mug cake
- 5 g ground almonds/gemahlene Mandeln
- 5 g ground hazelnuts/gemahlene Haselnüsse
- 15 g pea protein/Erbsenprotein
- 15 g almond flour/Mandelmehl
- 10 g ground chufa/Erdmandelmehl
- 5 g coconut flour/Kokosmehl
- 60 g carrot sauce/Karottenpüree I found it in the baby food section/habe ich bei der Babynahrung gefunden
- 1/2 teasp/TL baking soda/Natron
- 1/2 teasp/TL baking powder/Backpulver
- vanilla, clove powder, cinnamon, lemon peel/Vanille, Nelkenpulver, Zimt, Zitronenschale
- 70 ml liquid/Flüssigkeit
- sweetener of choice/Süße nach Wahl I used pure stevia powder/ich habe reines Steviapulver verwendet
- a splash of/ein Schuss apple cider vinegar/Apfelessig
Mix all ingredients and fill into a mini baking tin or mug./Alle Zutaten vermengen und in eine Minikuchenform oder eine Tasse füllen.
Bake in the microwave for 5 minutes at 800W./Für 5 Minuten bei 800W in der Mikrowelle backen.
11g c I 24g p I 11g f
All products with * are affiliate links. If you want to support me without paying extra money, you can purchase my favorite products through these links. This will enable me to continue providing you with content and help to grow my blog.
Share this Post