Sometimes all you need is a quick fix for your sweet cravings. Don’t worry this matcha blueberry mug cake will not only help with your cake cravings but is also healthy, paleo and there is a vegan option.
As I don’t have a microwave, I also worked out an oven option (you will just have to wait 15 longer than with a microwave but it is so worth it!).
Depending on your microwave and desired consistency, you have to bake it 1-2 minutes.If you like it more moist and creamy aim for 1 minute and if you want it properly baked than cook it longer.
The combination of matcha and juicy blueberries will keep you going – either in the morning as a quick high protein breakfast, as an energizing pre workout or to overcome your afternoon hunger and fatigue.
Matcha blueberry mug cake
- 40 g sunflower seed flour/Sonnenblumenmehl or almond flour/oder Mandelmehl
- 15 g coconut flour/Kokosmehl
- 50 ml egg whites or 1 small egg/Eiklar oder 1 kleines Ei add more liquid for vegan option/ohne Ei (vegan) mehr Flüssigkeit verwenden
- 1 teaspoon/TL Natron
- splash/ein Schuss apple cider vinegar/Apfelessig
- sweetener of choice/Süße nach Wahl I used pure stevia powder/ich habe reines Steviapulver verwendet
- 1 teaspoon/TL match powder/Matchapulver
- 75 ml liquid/Flüssigkeit
Mix all ingredients apart from the blueberries in a mug./Alle Zutaten außer den Blaubeeren in einer Tasse verrühren.
Add some blueberries into the dough and some on top before microwaving until cooked./Blaubeeren unterheben und ein paar oben drauf geben und dann in der Mikrowelle backen.
oven option: bake about 15-20 minutes at at 200 degrees Celsius top and bottom heat
Ofen Option: für etwa 15-20 Minuten bei 200 Grad Ober- und Unterhitze backen
11g c I 26g p I 9g f
Products I recommend:
All products with * are affiliate links. If you want to support me without paying extra money, you can purchase my favorite products through these links. This will enable me to continue providing you with content and help to grow my blog.
Share this Post